Friday 27 April 2012

My Precious Moment

Aha! What's up peeps! I just having a few quote that describing about Mother. I just sharing to all of you since I missing my mama now! So, let's read it...:)

"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care of pie!"~by Tenneva Jordan~
"You do't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around-and why his parents will always wave back."      ~by William D. Tammeus~
"Who fed me from her gentle breast. and hushed me in her arms to rest, and on my cheek sweet kisses prest? My Mother!!! Who ran to help me when i fell, and would some pretty strory tell, or kiss the pace to make it well? My Mother."~by Ann Taylor~
"A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prospersity' when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us' when trouble thickensaround us, still will she cling us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts"~by Washington Irving~
 But whatever is it, there is don't have any special word t describe how much I love my mother. I just can say it, 'You are really My Precious Moment that I ever had and I don't want to lose it!'

Lots of Love,
~Misa~

No comments:

Post a Comment