Thursday 26 April 2012

The First Dancer Finger Note

Bismillahirahmanirrahim....
 Wishing u guys have a nice day and be blessed...!
"Love is like a violin. the music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."-by Misa~

Gulpsz...!!! Tadaaaaaaaaa....It's my second blog, kindly please free to follow me...:) My first blog misaasyidahmizuki.blogspot.com, still alive but I also don't know why I open one blog again!...HaHaHa...:D

Here, it's my pleasure to see you guys read my blogs and leave a comment when you feel like to do so. I'm really hoping the readers can traveling while reading my views in any latest issue.

Before I end The First Dancer Finger Note, there is some quote about love that I want to share it. When I read the quote, i can feel how wonderful the deep of love. Indeed!!!  HeHeHe...maybe it's only happened to me...:P

"see there this place where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo. Its the place where are part of you will forever be a part of me."-by Gretchen Kemp~

"cannot exist without you- I am forgetful of every thing but seeing you again- my Life seems to stop there- I see no further. You have absorbed me. I have a sensation at the present moment as though I were dissolving…. I have been astonished that Men could die Martyrs for religion- I have shuddered at it- I shudder no more- I could be martyr'd for my Religion- Love is my religion- I could die for that- I could die for you. My creed is Love and you are its only tenet- You have ravished me away by a Power I cannot resist."-by John Keats~
Lots of Love,
~MISA~

No comments:

Post a Comment